JUNE ESTELLE CASH

My photo
Blaine, Washington, United States
With the Bible as my guide and compass, as a Believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, I look for His soon Coming to take His Bride home. I am interested in sharing my faith with those who are seeking assurance in their life, and who long for a closer walk with God. Come join me in my blogs to discover for yourself how He can be real to you, and help you in your walk, however difficult it may be. He knows and cares, and I believe He wants me to share what He has given me. i WALK BY FAITH, EVER CLIMBING HIGHER.

Saturday, December 24, 2016

BEGINNINGS AGAIN



BEGINNINGS AGAIN 


        CHRISTMAS IS A TIME TO GIVE AND RECEIVE

FELLOWSHIP AND FAMILY


           In Christmas, giving of gifts and receiving is a part of the joy in all the giving. Fellowship with our families is the biggest part of the time at Christmas.   In I John chapter 3. verses 1 and 2 tell us "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be; but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
          Again, in I John 5.1 The Bible tells us "Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. "  
          This is my first blog post since my HIP OPERATION on March 18th, and I am happy to be back to blogging again with you dear ones who will be reading my posts.    I pray that you have a Christ-filled Christmas and much pleasure in giving and receiving of gifts.  
         In Jesus we have the privilege of receiving His Love and giving of that same lovThe e to others.     As we go through this Christmas, we need to be aware that New Year's Eve is just around the corner and this is a time of  BEGINNINGS AGAIN.     
          With the expectation of receiving a gift, we do not set it under the tree for it to just be looked at, without opening it.     With Jesus' who came as THE ETERNAL KING to give his life for all who would believe, the Angel told Joseph "Thou shalt call His name JESUS, for He shall save His people from their sins."  Matthew 1.21   
         The best way to celebrate Christmas is to OPEN the G I F T of  God's love,  Jesus Christ Himself, as my Lord and Savior.    The fellowship with the LORD God through the Savior
by the Very Presence of the Holy Ghost (Spirit) in our lives is a precious treasure to cherish and hold close. 
          As  I look toward a New Year, I will look to BEGINNING AGAIN with refreshed hope and renewed trust in the Living God, our One God who is manifested to us In Three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.     May God give you His Presence in the days ahead.  

         
         
                              Luke 1. 37  WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.  
         













No comments:

Post a Comment