JUNE ESTELLE CASH

My photo
Blaine, Washington, United States
With the Bible as my guide and compass, as a Believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, I look for His soon Coming to take His Bride home. I am interested in sharing my faith with those who are seeking assurance in their life, and who long for a closer walk with God. Come join me in my blogs to discover for yourself how He can be real to you, and help you in your walk, however difficult it may be. He knows and cares, and I believe He wants me to share what He has given me. i WALK BY FAITH, EVER CLIMBING HIGHER.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

EVER NEW IS THE HORIZON




EVER NEW IS THE HORIZON 

Spring is in the air.   Birds on the wing, and stirrings in the bushes.   The horizon beckons me on to dream and to imagine the possibilities.
A good walk begins with the first step.   Into the future we may go, trusting the Heavenly Father for guiding our way.

I would like to share a sermon on GOD GIVEN WISDOM from Henry Cash's files.

JAMES 3.17 
God Given Wisdom 

I. It is pure.    Philippians 4.8   and  I John 3.3 
II. It is peaceable.    Hebrews 12.11; John 14.27
III. It is gentle.  Titus 3.2 and I Peter 2.18.
IV. It is easy to be entreated, to be persuaded.  Acts 28.23,
      Romans 8.38 - 39, II Tim. 1.12, Hebrews 12.11.
V. It is full of mercy.   Matthew 5.7; Luke 1.78,79;and 
       Ephesians 2.4 - 5;  I Peter 1.3; Jude 1.21.  
VI. It is full of good fruits.  Matthew 7.17; John 15.8,16;
      and Romans 6.22; Galatians 5.22-23; Phil. 1.11 and 
         Hebrews 12.11.
VII. It is without hypocrisy.   That means, no feigned or pretense.    II Timothy 1.5 and I Peter 1.22 

As I enter this year, I pray that I will pursue the HORIZON BEFORE ME, with GOD GIVEN WISDOM. 


Every day
Along my way 
Looking to Christ my Lord and Savior
I trust Him to be my 
Wisdom, my Strength, my Source,
and my Guide 
in all I do.
Walk with me as I blog along - 
I will share some of His blessings as I go.  



No comments:

Post a Comment